Elena, over at Manwaring Moments, is asking the questions:
1. Are you where you envisioned you would be 10-15 years ago?
Yes. For the most part, I have what I dreamed about back then. I envisioned myself being a mom -- I am that, and it's been my dream and my bliss (although I wish I had been able to have more kids). I envisioned myself in a home of my own, hopefully in a great neighborhood. Check. I'm not loving the employment trials we've had to go through (and the consequences from those times), but I do like where I'm at personally nowadays. I'm wiser, more "got it together", and skinnier (insert happy face here) than those days.
2. What is the greatest vacation you have ever been on?
The German vacation DH and I were able to take as young-marrieds, visiting my family in Düsseldorf. My dad was called as a Mission President for our church, and was assigned to the very area he had grown up in as a boy. What are the odds?! We stayed there over three weeks, and were able to get a real feel for German life (going to the bakery everyday, doing laundry in tiny units, shopping, etc.) AND I was able to soak up in my soul my dad's homeland -- all his old haunts and where he had his adventures. To see those places with my own eyes and BE there was a gift.
3. What is one of your talents?
Not many people know that I can sing.
4. How long do you hope to live?
I want to live a good long time, but in relatively good health, please. I would hate to lose the use of my eyes, or my hands, or my mind! I'm an independent little soul, and I hope I can continue to be so for a long time yet.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
You're gonna think that I'm such a dork, but I always find myself making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! After 13 years of school, some college, and now all these years of married life later, I'm still not tired of PB&J's! LOL
Now I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do. Come on now, don't be shy. I will be nice I promise. It is a great way to get to know you. Besides its great way to have something to blog about when you're in a rut.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on, let the good times roll!!